Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mantoux test

Options
  • 08-04-2013 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what HSE health centers in Dublin perform mantoux tests? I've phoned three or four at this stage and can't seem to find one that perform them.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Abby19

Does anyone know what HSE health centers in Dublin perform mantoux tests? I've phoned three or four at this stage and can't seem to find one that perform them.

Thanks

The Tropical Medicine Bureau on Grafton Street does them. I know when I went looking into the HSE Health centres I was told they only did them for employees.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,436 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I had one done at the HSE health centre in Greystones, but that was only because I'd been in contact with an infectious source and was sent to them to have it done when the HSE were informed. I wouldn't know if they just do them on request though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

I did a couple of stints working in the Pharmacy Department of the Hermitage Clinic, and dispensed the Mantoux Test a couple of times. Presumably that means one (at least) of the consultants there performs the test. Dunno if they do it at patient's request, though.

Advertisement