Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those who passed the JLPT in December 2012

Options
  • 08-04-2013 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Have you received your test certificates yet?
    I haven't and I had expected it to get the cert sometime in March. I've sent an email to DCU last week, and I'm still waiting on a reply.
    I was just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat, to calm my nerves a bit, haha.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭hibby

Have you received your test certificates yet?
    I haven't and I had expected it to get the cert sometime in March. I've sent an email to DCU last week, and I'm still waiting on a reply.
    I was just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat, to calm my nerves a bit, haha.

Last year I actually received my certificate in late February, which was earlier than expected. This year I won't be receiving a certificate unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Celebrindal

December was only my second time doing the JLPT (the previous was last Summer), so I wasn't sure when the certificates would be issued. It looks like it's just me, though. I heard back from DCU, and I'm gonna have to get the cert re-issued. Fun times.

Advertisement