Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certified energy auditor

Options
  • 08-04-2013 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Has any body completed this course, What did you think of it? Where did you do it? etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,452 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Can I ask why you're asking?
    I'd be more inclined to do the CEM course and exam if possible. It would hold more "weight", particularly if you're a CMVP as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭strandsman

I want to do it out of interest and see where it goes.

Heroditas wrote: »
    Can I ask why you're asking?
    I'd be more inclined to do the CEM course and exam if possible. It would hold more "weight", particularly if you're a CMVP as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,452 ✭✭✭Heroditas

strandsman wrote: »
    I want to do it out of interest and see where it goes.

See where it goes? It won't "go" anywhere unless you have some sort of use for it, i.e. are you going to carry out energy audits on behalf of companies? If so, there isn't much of a market for them unless you're going to integrate it into some sort of ISO50001/EN16001 offering.
    As I stated, the CEM course would be much more beneficial.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭strandsman

This is the reason I posted this question. I want advice from people like yourself and make up my mind on what to do and see if there are opportunities out there. Thanks for your replies.

Heroditas wrote: »
    See where it goes? It won't "go" anywhere unless you have some sort of use for it, i.e. are you going to carry out energy audits on behalf of companies? If so, there isn't much of a market for them unless you're going to integrate it into some sort of ISO50001/EN16001 offering.
    As I stated, the CEM course would be much more beneficial.

Advertisement