Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Central Heating Plumber recommendation?

Options
  • 08-04-2013 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi, Can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonably priced guy for repairs to a boiler and central heating system in the Drogheda/Clogherhead area of Louth?
    I would really appreciate a recommendation from someone who has had good service from a central heating engineer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

Newonhere wrote: »
    Hi, Can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonably priced guy for repairs to a boiler and central heating system in the Drogheda/Clogherhead area of Louth?
    I would really appreciate a recommendation from someone who has had good service from a central heating engineer.

What problem are you having

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭310

you pay for what you get

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

310 wrote: »
    you pay for what you get

Or..... you get what you pay for

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭ccsolar

Newonhere wrote: »

Pm sent
    Cc

Advertisement