Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spiritual awareness books

Options
  • 08-04-2013 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

Have read a few books on spirituality but am interested to know what your favourite one is? The one you revert back to that you found very helpful. Am feeling a little out of sync and could do with reading something new that could help me with being positive and uplifting.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 AngelLight

Hi Lukesmom I have sent you a pm on the subject. There are so many good books out there and some rubbish ones too I'm afraid so it can be a bit of a minefield. :) What books have you already read on this subject?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Spiritual study and reading are very much like food it needs a varied and interesting menu until you find a spiritual path that really appeals to you and calls you to go deeper in such a way that you feel only a need to understand the path and share it with others.

I am very happy to share information on spiritual reading that many people have found helpful.

Title ......... Author

The Alchemist .......... Paulo Coelho
    The Power of Now ......... Eckhart Tolle
    A New Earth ........... Eckhart Tolle
    The Prophet........... Kahlil Gibran
    Conversations With God .... Neale Donald Walsch
    Edgar Cayce: The Sleeping Prophet ........ Jess Stern
    There is a River, The Story of Edgar Cayce ..... Thomas J Sugrue
    Love Without Conditions ......... Paul Ferrini
    Living in the Light ........... Shakti Gawain
    The Seat of The Soul ...... Gary Zukav
    Siddhartha...... Hermann Hesse.
    You Can Heal your Life ..... Louise Hay
    A Return to Love .. Marianne Williamson
    To Live Until We Say Goodbye.... Elizabeth Kubler-Ross.
    On Death and Dying ..... Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
    The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success .... Deepak Chopra
    Unconditional Life ...... Deepak Chopra
    What Colour Are You ...... Lilla Bek
    Service of The Race .... Ronald Beesley
    Your Body Speaks Your Mind..... Debbie Shapiro
    The Healing Power Of Illness..... Thorwald Dethlefsen

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Starokan

I have read loads

The ones I would go back to would be

The Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle
    Conversations with God - Neale Donald Walsch
    Barbara Marcinak (The Pleiadians Series)

Cannot say enough about these books, so good

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement