Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free parking at CUH

Options
  • 08-04-2013 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

This was up for last two days and strangely no response. Are we till in recession?
    Anyways it is still valid until Wednesday midday or evening (wold need to be checked). It might save someone up to 15 euro per day so think, think, think whether you might know someone that could use it.

My wife had a baba few days ago and so I have paid for a weekly car park pass.
    We are back home now so I if you know someone who just had a baby and is at CUH I have a free ticket. You just need to pick it up. It expires on Wednesday 10th of April.

If you are interested send me a PM. If you don't hear back from me it means it is gone already so please don't take an offence if I don't reply to your enquiry.

Local pick up only in Midleton.

Advertisement