Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Light tobacco in the shops?

Options
  • 08-04-2013 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question, I have been smoking Amber Leaf for the past two years, like it, but in the past 3 months its ripping the lungs out of me, seems too strong for me now (or maybe I smoke too much of it :rolleyes:).

But either way, could someone recommend me a lighter tobacco to smoke from the general shops?

Thanks for any help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

you could try the Drum light, but after smoking Amber leaf it'd be like sucking a straw, Try Old Holborn, I find that fine

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Old Holborn? Never heard of that, can i pick it up in a spar? is it €5?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Boo2112

Couldn't recommend yellow golden virginia highly enough. Its only really sold in bigger chain shops like dunnes and tesco though.

Drum light is more widely available but is a bit too light for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

Drum light blue is very light, after amber leaf i find drum dark blue is light let alone the light blue. Cutter choice is a nice change from Amber Leaf, Old Holburn is nice too, very unique smell!

Advertisement