Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archery in Mayo.

Options
  • 07-04-2013 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was wondering if there are any clubs near ballina, because there are a few of my friends and I wanting to start it up. i also need advie on a good starting bow and where to buy 1. I'm 16 and about 5' 11'.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,971 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

Check out this thread for a reasonably up to date list of clubs.

Don't buy anything until you've done a beginners course and gotten advice from the instructors.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Sligophoto

http://www.mayoarchers.com very handy to Ballina!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mullingar Archery

Archery Ireland are hoping to appointing a new development office this week so it might be a good idea to email them for assistance in setting up a new club.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mullingar Archery

If you are thinking of starting a new club they try contacting ClubDevlopment@Archery.ie where you may be able to get advice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Hey guys I wa thinking of doing a sport and I was thinking of buying a bow but I live in ballinrobe is their any thing around my area I can join that I can use with a bow

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,971 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

Advertisement