Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Nessan Courts Apartment's?

Options
  • 07-04-2013 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Hi thinking of viewing one of these, does anyone know what they are like to live in? For those who don't know they are near the Regional Hospital, I like the Dooradoyle area but have never lived there.

Danke

F:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

Myself and my misses viewed one a few years ago. They seem a bit old fashioned. We rented in St Nessans court instead, much more modern

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

Thanks. Alternative include Dooradoyle Park, what;s that like?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

Dooradoyle park is much better, the ones on ground level have damp issues though. The 1st floor appartments are nice

Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roxana

Is anyone here from Dooradoyle Park apartment? I'm moving in next week, but I didn't pay deposit yet, so if anyone could tell me anything about ground apts, I'll be grateful.
    I was viewing it today and there's no dampness, no black mold ceilings/windows or smell.
    Thanks guys!

Advertisement