Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schedule of SUSI payments

Options
  • 07-04-2013 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,

I am trying to see just how tight the purse strings will be during the next two weeks, but I need to know when the next SUSI payment might be, is it this coming Friday or the one after it? It's been coming in at a little earlier date each month so now I have lost track :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

http://cdvec.ie/getattachment/Student-Supports/Grants/HIGHER-ED-PAYMENT-SCHED-2012-13-(2).pdf.aspx

April's is due next Friday, the 12th but then a 5 week wait until Mays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

theNewGirl wrote: »
    Hi,

I am trying to see just how tight the purse strings will be during the next two weeks, but I need to know when the next SUSI payment might be, is it this coming Friday or the one after it? It's been coming in at a little earlier date each month so now I have lost track :rolleyes:

Hi there,

If you would like, you may send me your details and I will review your personal payments schedule and I can advise you of your future scheduled payment dates.

I will need the following details:

Application reference number:

Date of Birth:

Home Address:

Mother's maiden name:

Kind regards,
    Robbie

Advertisement