Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone violated your back door?

Options
  • 07-04-2013 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭

The Media says we're under seige. Stephen Segal is now a bloated Sheriffs Deputy, no longer able to fight the rising tide. Farmers trailers disappear before their very eyes.

Plasma TV's are just asking for it. Your Grannys getting tied up almost nightly at this stage and her purse rifled. She's taken to cable-tying herself to her chair every evening at 6 to save them the bother.

Ram-raiders are smashing through your front window so regularily you've put in a velcro frame to save on replacement costs.

You've a standing order with the oil company to fit a new tank every second day and fill it with oil to replace the old one.

You no longer bother lodging the takings at the bank, you just toss the money-bag out the door of the shop to save yourself the grief.

Is the crime getting worse? Or are the Gardai telling us it is to make them feel important? Or is the new thing now to breed fear, keep 'em worried. Or are you tied to your chair at gunpoint as we speak? Is there a Nissan Silvia parked in your sitting room, getting loaded with your goodies? Did the golf-club you sleep with help? Boards, is your telly safe? Or is your safe on telly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Thread title has so much potential.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

haha anal sex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

Lots of bends in the frame, but no actual breaches those vile violators....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

Haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

You should read the news, I would watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Remmy wrote: »
    You should read the news, I would watch it.

....if you had a telly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

When I said "the golf-club you sleep with" I didn't mean you Maureen btw. And you is a well durty burd. The whole Club? That's a bit much love.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

I'm concerned about the farmers trailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Chucken wrote: »
    ....if you had a telly?

Indeed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Remmy wrote: »
    Indeed

Did the feckers take your telly? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Its chaos out there Mad Max style OP, yes even Grannys are tie tying themselves up at night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Some punks put fireworks through the cat flap. Busted the door / kitchen up fairly badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

No, but me knob's been pulled off many a time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    Some punks put fireworks through the cat flap. Busted the door / kitchen up fairly badly.

Why would someone do something so idiotic?
    The mind boggles

• Registered Users Posts: 16,358 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Smidge wrote: »
    Why would someone do something so idiotic?
    The mind boggles

Because they're skangers, they don't need a reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭schnitzelEater

Ask me arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

Ask me arse.
    I did, all that came back was shyte.

Has no-one got a tale of massive liberty taking? Did you wake up from a drunken stupour to find Anto and his mate Whacker rifling through your knicker drawer, uninvited? Come home lately to find your house was gone, washed away by the latest local crime wave?

Did you waken in the middle of the night, hot, unfamiliar breath wafting around your face, a dark malignant presence hovering over you? Was it your randy mother-in-law or had your inner sanctum been penetrated by rampant scobies, hell bent on snatching away your iPhone? Or was it just the dog, desperate to go out for a midnight wee or a sly chance to ride the neighbours shit-zu that's been on heat for the last two weeks and would let the lawnmower have it's wicked way with it at this stage?

Advertisement