Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aberdeen to Belfast

Options
  • 06-04-2013 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi - am wondering if anyone is in similar situation - have daughter studying in Aberdeen whole will be returning home to Cork for summer months. I am looking at the options of putting flat contents in storage in Scotland or having goods delivered by truck to Belfast port where i could collect. Does anyone have any advice or experience???? thank you

emily

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,310 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It really depends on how much stuff there is.

Some of the courier companies do non-express services for things like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Lots and lots of Irish students in Aberdeen and an enterprising courier spotted this.

There will be a courier loading up with Irish students belongings and doing runs in May

I don't know the company but have your daughter ask around and she'll find out

Supposed to be a very good rate anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭emilymch1

Thanks Victor - yes i am aware of the courier companies and have used them but hwill have more stuff coming back than had going over.

Mike, thanks for that. my daughter has been making enquiries but to no avail - if you come across name of courier please let me know.

thanks

emily

Advertisement