Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loughlinstown

Options
  • 05-04-2013 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I have my appointment on may 1st with Dr Canavan,diagnosis from dr kelly and will have my bloods done,should i expect anything to come from it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I have my appointment on may 1st with Dr Canavan,diagnosis from dr kelly and will have my bloods done,should i expect anything to come from it?

as long as there's no other issues, you should have your prescription?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

Basically they will weigh you, take your blood pressure--and then prepare for a bit of a wait, so you might want to bring a book! lol
    You'll most likely have a talk with the good Doctor and assuming all is o.k. you'll get your prescription that day. Be aware that the chemist you submit your first prescription to is the one you have to stick to from then on though. So it's best to choose one that's near and convenient for your first prescription.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

I was living in dublin at the time I got my first perscription for blockers.Now I have to go back to the same chemist every time I get a new one.Big pain in the butt! Azure is right, you'll be waiting a long while but you shouldnt have a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Cherylwalsh3

Sounds ok to me. Anyone ever had dealings with Dr Canavan?

Advertisement