Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil 6 - No Hope Left Edition €29.97 @ gamestop.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Folks,

Just saw this over on the Gamestop website

The Resident Evil 6 - No Hope Left edition

Includes,
    Resident Evil 6 on PS3 or Xbox 360
    Number Plate
    1gb USB Key
    Zombie Bite Hoody

http://www.gamestop.ie/SearchResult/QuickSearch/?q=Resident+Evil+6+Steelbook+Bundle&inTitle=true

€29.97 Not bad imho !!!

Price valid while stocks last :D

If you read it, it seems like just the Steelbook Edition... Otherwise it would say No Hope Left edition instead of Steelbook Edition... If I were you, I would ask if you will get that stuff... Seems like a bit of a mistake...?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

If you read it, it seems like just the Steelbook Edition... Otherwise it would say No Hope Left edition instead of Steelbook Edition... If I were you, I would ask if you will get that stuff... Seems like a bit of a mistake...?

Well it says steelbook bundle edition, and then lists what's included in the bundle. Don't know how much clearer they can make it, and if that's not what's offered then a refund can be sought.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Resi6_Weekend-IE.jpg

Clicked earlier this morning and was 89 euro, now 29.97

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

not bad for the price i paid full price when it came out presentation in all of this is really bad one of the worst collectors editions for full price i ever got

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Pity the contents are so crap. Honestly, from the wealth of emblems, designs, and what not the universe can offer, they produce a poo colored hoody you'd be embarrassed to be seen wearing in public. Would it have killed them to just make it a black hoody with either the Stars or Umbrellla Logo? It looks like something you'd pick up in Dunnes for 4.99.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,467 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Pretty apt name for this edition, could easily be applied to the RE franchise in general.

Good deal, though (FWIW).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Confirmed on facebook it includes the hoodie.
    Weekend Special Deal online Now.
    Get the Resident Evil Steelbook Bundle for only €29.97

Here is what is included
    -Resident Evil 6 Steelbook Edition
    -Zombie RE6 Hoodie,
    -No Hope Left License Plate
    -Bullet USB Key.

The hoodie is to make you look like a Zombie victim complete with slashes on the back (painted on) and the inside hoodie is all brains, mmmmmmmm...... brains.
    This weekend only, while stocks last.

only ps3 versions left xbox sold out

Anyone who missed that could chance there arm with this one..the hoddie is actually better than the jacket in this version

http://www.game.co.uk/en/resident-evil-6-game-exclusive-collectors-edition-179775?pageSize=All&searchTerm=resident%20evil&sortBy=MOST_POPULAR_DESC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Standard version is only €20 in Argos, bought it on the 360 2 days ago.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

well, my x360 version has shipped. That's pretty quick.

Advertisement