Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men Who Don't Do Well With Women = Men With Women's Brains?

Options
  • 04-04-2013 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

OK, I thought about this earlier today and one common denominator I've found among men (and I include myself in this, so I'm by no means trolling) seems to be that they have female 'brains' - in other words, female character traits/personalities/attitudes. Now this has nothing to do with being feminine in any other way - you could be a hairy ass, knuckle dragging Neanderthal and still be this way. Anyway, these are my observations:

Overly sensitive: This is something nearly all guys who are not particularly good with women seem to be inflicted with. I've known one guy in particular who would storm off out of bars if he thought someone insulted him, even though the actual 'insults' were nothing more than constructive criticism that the majority of men would laugh off and then talk about.

Cannot tolerate rejection: OK, this one might be slightly insulting to women, as it's insinuating women can't handle rejection. But the fact is that most women find rejection tough as they don't experience it often, and it's what these men I'm talking about have in common with them. In my opinion, this fragility greatly limits men's chances to succeed. Although that's pretty obvious.

Reserved/and or shy with the opposite sex: These are guys who won't take the lead and take a long time to make a move. This is a female trait and in my opinion it puts most women off. These men are playing the traditional women's role and it leads to an anticlimactic situation, more often than not.

They're insecure: Everybody is insecure to a certain extent but because women are generally more insecure than men, they'll be extremely put off by a man who's insecure, as they don't want two women in a relationship!

Projecting cynicism: This is maybe not something all women do, but it's something they can get away with far more than men in my opinion. I rarely see these types of guys doing well with women. This one is kind of ambiguous, and might need more explaining. But the bottom line is that a lot of these men have women's attitudes and character traits, and as a man you generally can't get away with it like women do.

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,384 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement