Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murder Mystery

Options
  • 04-04-2013 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

How's it going everyone!

Hope I'm posting under the right category.. Just wondering if anyone has ever been to or knows of any of those murder mystery night things you can go on? Found one http://www.murdermysteryireland.com/ but there's only 6 or so of us going and the next mixed one isn't 'til June so was wondering if anyone knows of any good ones around?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Just create one yourself involving Enda Kennedy and Alan Shatter. The mystery, of course, will be why anyone would care.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Have you any connections with this outfit sonny?

Went to one here before with a group of 20 or so.

http://www.theoldrectoryireland.com/things-to-do/murder-mystery/

It was the first time for everyone in the group.
    I wasnt expecting much but it was very good.
    I think you get out of it what you put in.
    Best to get pissed up before hand

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Iano_128

I sure don't SEPT.. For the record I think it looks a bit ****e! Found another one the Hillgrove hotel one do, but it's fairly pricey so don't wanna spend the money if it's gonna be crap. I've been told these things are either great or awful, but I suppose as urbanledge says you get back what you put in..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

I once came across Mrs. Peacock in the kitchen with the candle stick .... ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement