Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus unlocked €250: iblood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

I don't often say this about these sites, but this is a good deal. The S2+ is a great phone, even by today's 2GB/quadcore standards.
    Also, replaceable battery and uSD card slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭mobby

Sold out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

mobby wrote: »
    Sold out :(
    That was quick. I'm wondering were their only about 5 of them and such a great offer was with a view to getting people to look up their website?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,859 ✭✭✭Soarer

To be fair, it was launched at midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

kn wrote: »
    That was quick. I'm wondering were their only about 5 of them and such a great offer was with a view to getting people to look up their website?

At least they didn't do what Carphone Warehouse would have!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

Soarer wrote: »
    To be fair, it was launched at midnight.
    and midnight in Holland, so an extra hour it was available here

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Phone launched in May 2012, not worth it at this price so no bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

soirish wrote: »
    Phone launched in May 2012, not worth it at this price so no bother.

Where are you getting that from?

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9105_galaxy_s_ii_plus-5213.php

Available. Released 2013, February

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

BostonB wrote: »
    Where are you getting that from?
    Didn't notice this is the Plus version which came later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭leemaree

kn wrote: »
    Only launched in January so this is no end of line offer for a model going out of fashion. Probably would really suit someone getting one of the data unlimited packages with the likes of Lycamobile etc.

http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/product_specs/32760/_Samsung_Galay_S2_Plus_-_Android_41_Smartphone_with_Super_AMOLED_Screen_-_White/?referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mydealpage.ie%2F[/QUOTE]

I posted this as well here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056918230 . Not excatly the same way.

Great minds think alike :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JimmyAlfonso

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

For an extra €100ish you could get the S3 16GB unlocked..

I don't know much about the battery life on the S2 plus, it is apparently better than the S2. But i think i'd go for the S3.

Although it is a good offer at less than €300.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Kevo

Allyall wrote: »
    For an extra €100ish you could get the S3 16GB unlocked..

I don't know much about the battery life on the S2 plus, it is apparently better than the S2. But i think i'd go for the S3.

Although it is a good offer at less than €300.

I agree that the S3 is a better deal though that price is about right for the S2.

I had ordered this deal but quickly changed my mind and bought the S3 on amazon.de. I didn't realize you could get for less than 400.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭epopnomis

I think for the money ya can't go wrong with the S2, tried and tested technology... Anyone know how this handles on jellybean version of android?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Bought this but now ibood tells me it wont even ship out until 26/04/13 (est). So i probably wont get it til the start of May.

Anyone comment on iboods shipping times in the past? I've no phone,wasnt expecting to wait that long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

A quick search on boards suggests, long delivery times seem normal for them.

Advertisement