Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trvs on solid fuel

Options
  • 04-04-2013 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭

Just looking for opinions on this dual heating twin coil cylinder solid fuel coil on gravity heating pumped.Would you put trvs on rads yes or no

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Robbie.G wrote: »
    Just looking for opinions on this dual heating twin coil cylinder solid fuel coil on gravity heating pumped.Would you put trvs on rads yes or no

I'd always leave a few rads off the trvs like the hall and bathrooms

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Dtp79 wrote: »
    I'd always leave a few rads off the trvs like the hall and bathrooms
    I agree with this i would leave trvs off in rooms where you wont be spending much time, bathrooms halls etc .
    And i might even go so far as to put lockshield valves on both sides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

Robbie.G wrote: »

The number of rads without TRV's will depend on those rad outputs, the output of the back boiler, giving consideration to the back boiler efficiency, kw of coil, etc.

Advertisement