Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bicycle stolen last night in Kilmainham

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭SebBerkovich

I'm always sorry to hear when someone's bike get stolen. Really sucks. Best of luck getting it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Raving

Thank you. It's a pretty unique looking bike so I'm hoping that if I signal boost it someone might see if somewhere in Dublin. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭babaracus

That is a pain. Keep your eye on donedeal and adverts.Unfortunately chances are slim but you never know. As a fellow cyclist in Dublin I'll keep my eye out for it on my travels as it is pretty distinctive.

Yeah I've been looking at them so we'll see. I don't very much I'll get it back but it was expensive and one of my favorite things I've ever owned so I have to keep trying! Thank you very much!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you can get up early on Saturday, 'The Hill' market on North Cumberland Street might be worth a look.

• Advertisement

Thank you. I wont be in Dublin myself but my boyfriend is going to go and check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

There's a Stolen Bikes Thread over in the Cycling Forum. No harm in putting it in there also.

Advertisement