Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Korea- why is nothing being done!

Options
  • 04-04-2013 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

the us,china,russia,un are all just saying the same thing please calm down...:rolleyes:

jesus where past that stage now there asking them nicely to calm down when they need to put there foot down before something happens or are they gonna wait and hope for the best that there bluffing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Ranicand

Yes the situation is so serious we need two threads.:rolleyes:

And won't somebody think of the children.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Ranicand wrote: »
    Yes the situation is so serious we need two threads.:rolleyes:

3 apparently.

Mods can't even keep up. They're springing up like mushrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Could be all propaganda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Calm Down ...

this thread will self destruct in 3 m.......

• Registered Users Posts: 24,476 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

no oil or gas there, no need to go in and do something, the sanctions will kill them eventually.

• Advertisement

Did anybody catch Eastenders tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Latchy wrote: »
    Calm Down ...

this thread will self destruct in 3 m.......

Kim Jong-un promises a new clear future for North Korea.

Oops, spelt nuclear wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Megathread here already. Please do a search before starting a thread.

In before the lock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭StewartGriffin

What?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Time for Team America to get in & do their thang!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Dublinfan

i didnt mean to annoy anyone by making an extra thread, this just seems crazy the fact where still appeasing them at this stage and no i dont mean america go to war but china and russia ect need to stop being so polite about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Dublinfan wrote: »
    i didnt mean to annoy anyone by making an extra thread, this just seems crazy the fact where still appeasing them at this stage and no i dont mean america go to war but china and russia ect need to stop being so polite about it

What would you have them do ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Ranicand wrote: »
    In before the lock.

In after the lock.

What would you have them do ?

well china is north koreas biggest ally the north would never go up against it but china is on the fence

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

North Korea, tis terrible Joe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Weathering

America does nothing to help the situation. North Korea is an evil state however. Joint US and S.Korea military exercises every year only flame the problem. South korea and america wouldn't be best pleased with joint N.Korean and Chinese nilitary exercises. America flying B-52 bombers over korea didn't help either. America has troops stationed all over the world and in S.Korea and Japan and Guam. China is the only country talking sense

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

I'm convinced that its just a stunt to get European and American attention and money . They're bankrupt !

Weathering wrote: »
    America does nothing to help the situation. North Korea is an evil state however. Joint US and S.Korea military exercises every year only flame the problem. South korea and america wouldn't be best pleased with joint N.Korean and Chinese nilitary exercises. America flying B-52 bombers over korea didn't help either. America has troops stationed all over the world and in S.Korea and Japan and Guam. China is the only country talking sense

i agree but china are not defusing the situation they have asked north korea to stop nicely over and over again but no surely they need a tougher stance

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Oops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Oops.

You pressed the wrong button.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement