Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC: Humble bundle weekly sale: Red Orchestra 1 & 2 and Killing Floor Bundle for $2.90

Options
  • 03-04-2013 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Pay $1 for two games:
    Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
    Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad GOTY

or pay over $2.90 & get Killing Floor Bundle

Activates on Steam

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Bump. I just happened to go onto their site and see this. I think I'll have to add them as a homepage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Wow. $1 gets you RO and RO2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

wow tripwire must be desperate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Well they're only a small company so they probably want some immediate funds for their upcoming stuff.
    Their DLCs are a shocking price though; I don't know how they make much money from them. €7 for a weapon skin pack seems very expensive, even if they do look cool. I suppose they're trying to aim for exclusivity...

They have free Red Orchestra 2 weekend and heavily discounted on steam too as well this weekend. For a dollar or three with the humble bundle, you'd be as well just getting it anyway without even bothering with the trial.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Excellent value. 2.90 is worth one of those games easily. All fantastic games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Love Red Orchestra series...seriously brilliant games. Waiting for the Japanese add-on now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭AH92

Anybody who got KF can give me a pm for a game :) I have it ages now it's a seriously fun game.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_remon

Monotype wrote: »
    I don't know how they make much money from them. €7 for a weapon skin pack seems very expensive, even if they do look cool. I suppose they're trying to aim for exclusivity...

I think it's more aimed as a donation for dedicated fans. They don't expect people who casually play the games to buy it and they can't outright ask for donations so it's a way to ask and give "something" in return.

Advertisement