Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pandora charms

Options
  • 03-04-2013 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, looking to buy some charms for a present and I picked some out on their website, some of them are obscure for eg a penguin but they have meaning. I was wondering what the stocks are like in the Dublin stores, would they have most of the charms from their site? And can they order them in for you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭unknowngirl!!

Not sure if its too far out but Kildare Village has a Pandora outlet store, http://www.kildarevillage.com/en/brands/item/pandora

They often have obscure charms and for good prices. It's very rare to find the more popular charms there though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Biffoclyro

Thanks, I was just wondering that if you have the particular charms number from their site could they order it in for you if it's not in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭unknowngirl!!

I'm sure any regular stockist would without any problem. I'm not so sure about the outlet though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

They have a store on Grafton St and a fairly large concession in Arnotts. I'm sure if you call ahead they'll check if they have the particular ones you want in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

• Advertisement
Advertisement