Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rossette nebula, first attempt.

Options
  • 03-04-2013 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭

Well its about time we've got some clear skies. Been dying to have a go at this one for the last few weeks since I modded the camera. Sadly its not in a great position, its rapidly disappearing low into the horizon but I managed to get 12 300sec subs which did have some light pollution due to how low it is. I think I may have overstretched it a bit to get as much data from it, hence the noise, but feck it! I think I might have a go again tonight to get some more data, weather is looking good again. Seeing was pretty bad last night which didnt help matters. Happy with the camera though, its captured alot of the emission.

Rossettenebula_zps53698260.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

Great pic, lots of details and guiding looks to be very good! That modded DSLR is the job!

Advertisement