Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Weddings in Spain???

• 03-04-2013 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi everyone!

I'm thinking of having my wedding in San Sebastián in Spain and just wondering if anyone has any tips/ advice or has anyone done it already???

Any advice wud be appreciated! :):D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭spiderdan

thought id dig up this old thread, thinking of San Sabastian for our wedding just wondering if anyone here has any experience of one over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Hi, I'm most definitely *not* a fan of destination weddings, but I went to SS last summer on hols and really loved it. Beautiful, really really nice place. Lovely cheap food and drink. Weather is a bit unreliable though and it's not got an airport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Oh gosh I love San sebastian, beautiful spot for a holiday. But, I don't know about a wedding there. Access from here is tricky.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

San Sebastián is incredible, but definitely tricky to get to. You would have to fly to Biarritz or Bilboa and travel from there, I think.

That being said, I think I'd make the effort and be delighted to, but that's because I've been there before and would absolutely love to go back.

Advertisement