Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel shower caps - keep saddle dry

Options
  • 03-04-2013 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

I cycle to work & often when I get back to my bike it's been raining.

Solution: collect those disposable shower caps from hotels & use them to keep the seat dry. Unlike carrier bags they don't blow off!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Also can go over your helmet when it's really nasty out.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

529197_567693156588693_1076617660_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I've never really found a wet saddle that big a deal. Wonder if it's more a fred thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭njburke

Those blue shoe covers found at swimming pools are a better shape. I use one to cover my letter saddle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭Diaz

Cool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Also very handy to cover those damn pesky smoke detectors when having a stealthy vape :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Dawn Rider

MonstaMash wrote: »
    Also very handy to cover those damn pesky smoke detectors when having a stealthy vape :eek: :D

Colleagues of mine used 'johnies' for the same idea on the smoke detectors in an airplane toilet. All went well until it slipped off, the alarms went off and a very angry stewardess charged up the aisle-way and torn strips off the dozy sap having a crafty fag. :D
    We pissed ourselves laughing and reminded him each time we boarded a plane to 'make sure the Johnie stays on this time - you remember how angry the girl was when it came off'! ;):D

Advertisement