Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vokera Mynute 16e not firing

Options
  • 02-04-2013 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi All,

Returned home today to find my Vokera Mynute gas boiler doesn't seem to be igniting. I turn it on & the its like it tries to start but the blue flame doesn't ignite.
    The pressure gauge is showing 0.3, I read that at a minimum it should be 0.5 bar. Anybody any Idea about what I could do to kickstart it?
    I'd appreciate any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Hi All,

Returned home today to find my Vokera Mynute gas boiler doesn't seem to be igniting. I turn it on & the its like it tries to start but the blue flame doesn't ignite.
    The pressure gauge is showing 0.3, I read that at a minimum it should be 0.5 bar. Anybody any Idea about what I could do to kickstart it?
    I'd appreciate any help

The red led bulb at the bottom... Is it lit or flashing?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭One_More_Mile

No the red bulb is neither lit nor flashing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

No the red bulb is neither lit nor flashing

Have you tried repressurising it , loads of threads on here telling you how to

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭One_More_Mile

That did the trick for me. I had turned on the looped connection in the hotpress but the pressure gauge didnt rise. Then I turned on the tap in the kitchen & it rose straight away.

Anyway- thanks everyone for ye're help. The electric blankets wont be needed tonight after all!

Advertisement