Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need 6 months of statements?

Options
  • 02-04-2013 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I need to get 6 months worth of bank statements.

Can I pop into my local branch to get this or how do I go about it?

I used to get statements sent via post about twice a year, however I haven't received any statements in about 2 or 3 years now (haven't moved address so that's not an issue)

How long will it take me to get 6 months worth of statements?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

if you ring the branch you have the account in, they should send it out that day, not sure if you can go in and get it in person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Moyglitch,

Thanks for your post.

Please call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and a representative will offer assistance with sending the statements you require.

If you use Banking 365 Online, you can request a duplicate statement from your Inbox by selecting My Inbox - Submit a Query - Order Duplicate Statements. 

The charge for duplicate statements is €3.80 for the first page and €2.50 for each page after that.

You can request an up to date statement by calling Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044 000 - options 7 and 1.

It takes 3 - 5 working days for an up to date statement and 5 - 7 days for a duplicate statement.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Thanks for that Billy.

Just what I was looking for! They were very helpful and got sorted right away.

Much appreciated.

Advertisement