Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaspin for Master/GM replays!

Options
  • 02-04-2013 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi folks,

Lookin for some high-end replays so I can do some commentary on em for my youtube channel. New too the commentary game so dont expect epic Husky/day9-like commentary but hopefully we can get some fun Irish replays goin for all too see, cheers for your time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 UntidyIntent

I'd take Diamon or high Plat aswell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Damnit, I would have had some high master's toss reps for you, but my comp has been out of action for some time now. Last time I played toss seriously was at the very end of WoL (3 weeks ago). I could give you mid master's Zerg reps (I switched to Zerg while I play on laptop for the laugh, apparently Zerg is really easy haha), but the games I play aren't particularly exciting, I don't really have a good grasp of the matchups, I mostly win with mechanics alone.

Pity, I could have shown off some of my fancy 1 Gate expand builds vs Zerg in WoL...

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭GosuIrish

i could give a few diamond Terran replays if you would like :)

Hey, i'd be delighted with both the master zerg aswell as diamond terran replays as I currently have 0 replays. Pick the best from ur bunch or whaeva and PM me and we can sort it out, cheers lads.

sent 2 in a pm not amazing games but might be good enough :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭murphzor

http://www.facebook.com/groups/165140136894580/

Try asking there. There are a few master level players among them.

Cheers Murphzor, will do.

Check out the replays once casted at http://www.youtube.com/UntidyIntententions

Hey Gosu nice games especially toss one, ill cast that one i'd say some time this week, thanks again!

glad they were ok : )

U will see the toss game up today :)

• Advertisement

my 2nd casted game :D , enjoyed the cast wish i had a better game to show , i would say tho maybe try and practice observing to be abit smoother but i know how hard that is to do and talk overall good tho, glad you liked the ghosts :P

Cheers m8 also i've never done the observer thing, might be a plan.

its not an easy job , thats why there really is only 4 known pro obs , add having to talk and do it makes it very hard and it wasn't terrible just can be smoother is all , look forward to future casts :)

Advertisement