Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

''Friends with Benifits'' Can it work ?

Options
  • 02-04-2013 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

Can you fall in love with a dole scrounger:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Stop stealing thread titles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I'm confused Ted

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

It seems that your friend is thinking about it too

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056917109

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Montroseee

Can a mod please close this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

should we merge this with the dutch gold thread?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Should we take it out, give it a smoke and then shoot it?

• Site Banned Posts: 194 ✭✭andym1

Nodin wrote: »

Just shoot it !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Dont you mean "friends on benefits"

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Curb stomp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Nodin wrote: »

That's a bit harsh but it would be one way of halving the social welfare budget

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

It works best when both parties can spell 'benefits'.

It works best when both parties can spell 'benefits'.

But what's the point, if I'm trying to annoy him by copying his thread title, but not copying it verbatim:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

discus wrote: »
    But what's the point, if I'm trying to annoy him by copying his thread title, but not copying it verbatim:confused:

I know, it was a joke! Not a good one evidently. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Unfortunately yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Absolutely not.
    I would also hasten to add that these people should be avoided at all costs as who knows what other afflictions they may carry, some could possibly be highly contagious and then be inadvertently passed on to respectable members of society.

There is a new strain of "scrounge" out there at the moment so remeber to was your hands well if you think you may have come into contact with one of these people.

God forbid, you may catch the "scrounge" and the symptoms are horrendous.
    Job loss being the main one, followed closely by high-horseitis.

I say shun these people at every hands turn, its for your own good and the good of society in general.

Smidge wrote: »
    Absolutely not.
    I would also hasten to add that these people should be avoided at all costs as who knows what other afflictions they may carry, some could possibly be highly contagious and then be inadvertently passed on to respectable members of society.

There is a new strain of "scrounge" out there at the moment so remeber to was your hands well if you think you may have come into contact with one of these people.

God forbid, you may catch the "scrounge" and the symptoms are horrendous.
    Job loss being the main one, followed closely by high-horseitis.

I say shun these people at every hands turn, its for your own good and the good of society in general.

Smidge it seems that we are indeed kindred spirits. These dole scroungers don't understand the feeling of earning money. I sure of it that most people on the dole have never worked a single day of their lives, and those who do work are claiming dole too. There are a few good eggs I have to say, and I can't blame them for falling on hard times i.e. the bankers and property developers, but these builders and tradesmen who claim only to run the 'odd' nixer, or even worse the 'graduates' who are too high horse to work in a centra are the lowest. The problem is that the celtic tiger blurred the lines between the working class and the upper class, creating something called the 'middle class' which gives people the impression that they are something that they are not i.e. a lady or a gentleman of good stock. Lord knows where they get these notions from.

Advertisement