Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please I need help with HARDWAREVERSAND !

Options
  • 02-04-2013 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Well I'm ordering off of hardwareversand.de and was wondering if anyone who bought a pc that was picked by you and built by them did you get installation cd's for like graphics card drivers etc . And is the pc ready to be turned on straight away when they build it or do you have to do some tweaking yourself .. Help much appreciated ! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

Jamie_PRO wrote: »
    Well I'm ordering off of hardwareversand.de and was wondering if anyone who bought a pc that was picked by you and built by them did you get installation cd's for like graphics card drivers etc . And is the pc ready to be turned on straight away when they build it or do you have to do some tweaking yourself .. Help much appreciated ! :)

Sometimes they may not install certain components (such as high end graphics cards or huge CPU coolers) because they are very susceptible to being damaged in transit. If they install everything then yes, its ready for a OS install (just double check to make sure everything looks okay when you first get it before you turn it on!)

I don't have any personal experience with the service myself, but from what I have read from a few posts here, they do indeed include all accessories , drvier cd's, etc. in a separate box.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jamie_PRO

N64 wrote: »
    Sometimes they may not install certain components (such as high end graphics cards or huge CPU coolers) because they are very susceptible to being damaged in transit. If they install everything then yes, its ready for a OS install (just double check to make sure everything looks okay when you first get it before you turn it on!)

I don't have any personal experience with the service myself, but from what I have read from a few posts here, they do indeed include all accessories , drvier cd's, etc. in a separate box.

Thanks well they said when I put everything in the basket that they wouldn't be able to install my CPU cooler as it would get damaged so maybe that's the only thing they won't install thanks for the reply !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

you should always check it anyway. there are a lot of potholes between here and Germany.

Advertisement