Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Since nobody will suspect a prank on April 2nd, Lets start a constipation theory.

Options
  • 02-04-2013 3:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭

I think it would be funny to see if a group of us spreading a rumour that the water pressure being dropped at night has nothing to do with the cold weather and actually that the government are going to charge you for higher water pressure as part of the new water charges scheme.

Lets see how far we can take it, can we make it go viral?

I think it would be fun to have an in joke for boards members.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Well considering the fact you just made it viral what you wanted to do... No.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,434 ✭✭✭TheChizler

And when they google it the first thing that pops up is this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

TheChizler wrote: »
    And when they google it the first thing that pops up is this thread?

good point, but I don't think everybody googles things for facts

• Registered Users Posts: 9,434 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Well considering the fact you just made it viral what you wanted to do... No.

I vote the OP delete their post and request the thread locked, just to maintain the illusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

kjl wrote: »
    good point, but I don't think everybody googles things for facts

That's all people google things for!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

TheChizler wrote: »
    I vote the OP delete their post and request the thread locked, just to maintain the illusion.

Best delete their account too just to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

whats a constipation theory?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭elefant

kjl wrote: »
    I think it would be funny to see if a group of us spreading a rumour that the water pressure being dropped at night has nothing to do with the cold weather and actually that the government are going to charge you for higher water pressure as part of the new water charges scheme.

Lets see how far we can take it, can we make it go viral?

I think it would be fun to have an in joke for boards members.

I don't think constipation means what you were told it does...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Constipation theory?

Sounds cr@p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,932 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Constipation theory?

Sounds cr@p

No crap

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

The sh*ts gonna hit the fan when Joe Public realises it was all a big joke.

The sh*ts gonna hit the fan when Joe Public realises it was all a big joke.

The runs will start

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

danniemcq wrote: »
    whats a constipation theory?

I'm still trying to work it out.

9959 wrote: »
    I'm still trying to work it out.

Some all bran might help

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Post deleted. Nothing to see here folks

Last edited by Fine Gael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

This thread is nothing a big shyte wouldnt cure

Advertisement