Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mri scans and consultants in galway clinic

Options
  • 01-04-2013 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everyone,
    new to this forum, i'm looking for help with regards a knee problem i have.
    On the galway clinic website, it won't let me make an apointment with a consultant, saying there are none available at this time. However it will let me book an appointment for an MRI scan. i'm just wondering do I need to see a consultant before a scan, or do i go for the scan and then they arrange a consultation. Also does anyone know the cost of the scan, I have got VHI. Many
    thanks in advance:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mnstlj

i think your doctor has to refer you to a consultant .first visit then is 120 euro and then the VHI kicks in .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Question answered and please read the forum charter re medical/professional advice before posting again....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement