Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 Ocean City 2013

Options
  • 31-03-2013 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey, myself and four friends are travelling to ocean city this summer for a J1. Looking for advice on places to stay as we havn't managed to find anywhere with decent prices yet. Also if anyone else is going over and wants to share accommodation with us to make it cheaper that would be very handy.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lorraine1990

Hey! Group of 6 girls heading over to OC! Also trying to sort out things on the accommodation front, be up for sharing if you find anything.... make life cheaper for us all! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 emmet55

Alright, nice one. Sure we'll start looking at places that'll fit us all and see what prices are like :) What dates are you's travelling over on?

oh yea sound! :) we're travelling sepreate! 27th May and 1st June!what bout ye? what college are ye all in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 emmet55

we're going on 31st may and one is travelling a week later. four of us are in dcu and one is in st.pats. what about yourself?

we're in college in sligo, maynooth and dcu! pm me your facebook and we can organise somethin!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 darant90

Any luck finding a place? If yer looking for 5 (lads) more people let me know.. :)

Advertisement