Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to form an Electronic duo, Cork

Options
  • 31-03-2013 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi,

I'm 30, live in Cork, and have been composing/producing music for over 10 years. I have worked alone, except for some song-writing/remixing for a project involving a prominent Irish artist. See my bandcamp for more. I have never really been inclined to gig or 'get myself out there', and am looking to remedy this somewhat.

Influences: Biosphere, Boards of Canada, Craig Armstrong, Yann Tiersen, Leftfield, Massive Attack, Orbital, Eno, Pink Floyd, Paul Hartnoll, Rob Dougan.

I'm interested in working with another like-minded musician/composer (or two) who, without the motivation of others, would most likely remain locked away in their studios! I am open to working collaboratively in a musical sense or simply working together practically (for example, forming an act but retaining the rights to our own individual compositions).

Similar age/level of experience preferred, and of course it helps if our musical tastes don't differ too drastically. ;)

Comments

Advertisement