Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Game of Snooker

Options
  • 30-03-2013 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi All,

Just wondering if there is anyone who fancies a casual game of snooker? or if anyone knows of any snooker clubs in Dublin that have any sort of social Snooker evening? (if that sort of thing exists)

Have not played snooker in a while, but used to play it all the time when i lived in London. None of my mates here are really into it (they would pool but that's it, an they are not great at it!!) Would love to get back into Snooker properly.

When i used to play alot, my best break was about 40 ish. I know the clubs do tournaments, but i don't think id be near that standard. Would eventually like to get into tournaments, but think id need alot of practice to get back to my best.

I live in North Dublin, but would be willing to go anywhere in the city for a game

Thanks

Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

I'd be in the same boat as yourself, although probably wasn't your standard originally.

Love a game of snooker and used to be reasonably ok.

Went in to Kens place in terenure tonight and could , barely pot a ball.

Would like a regular game though with the view to improving too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 atourdeforce

If anyone wants a game to let me know. Im around most evenings. Im not as sharpe as i used to be years ago. Regularly knocking in breaks around 60, 70 but cant get beyond that yet.
    Im on the northside too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Omega28

I'm up for a few frames, on the northside myself. Haven't played much lately so looking for a bit of pratice.

pm me if interested.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 atourdeforce

Sure give me a shout too whenever ya want a few games

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Bluezar

Living in the City Centre myself and would be up for a few games, more of a pool player but can get up to 20-30 breaks if I'm on fire :)

Feel free to PM if anyone fancies a few frames

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 pottor

im on the northside too.....love to have a few frames if anyone into

Advertisement