Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Highlights Show

Options
  • 30-03-2013 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Does anyone know if their is any highlights show on in Ireland this year I see ESPN have some live games but don't' see any mention of highlights in their listings?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

Does anyone know if their is any highlights show on in Ireland this year I see ESPN have some live games but don't' see any mention of highlights in their listings?

Try Europsort 2 at 11pm on Tuesday. I know europsort show 1 hour versions of games with their own commentator on Mondays, and have the highlights shows too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

There is a youtube channel that shows highlights for each game. I used to put links to them last year in the Round Threads if you have a look. I'll put a link up here when I get home.

Advertisement