Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ Premier produced track *help*

Options
  • 29-03-2013 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a certain premo produced track. All i know is it kind of has like a cuban/latin vibe to it or at least a bunch of those type guys rapping on it.

Anyone know what it could be...iv heard a snippet of it years ago and have never come across it since.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

Or this? I know they're not latin, but the Name La Coka Nostra sounds latin enough.

Is the song you're looking for from the 00's or 90s do you know, how long ago was it you heard it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

I reckon it's from the early 00s... I remember Listening to a video on YouTube with Premo's top beats and a snippet of it came on with no track info.

I'm on my phone now but il try look for the exact video it was on Tomorrow and post it here !.

Cheers for the help ! I need to find this song it's being bugging me for a while now.

It sounded like a real banger and very high tempo-ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Literally clicked on this by accident when I was looking through some dj premier remixes of fat joe songs for you, doubt this is it but I can't tell if they're white or hispanic :pac:

Advertisement