Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rogaine experiences

Options
  • 29-03-2013 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

My hair is and has started to grow thinner on my crown for last year or two. I started to take supplements called Biotin 1000mg, but dunno if this will help improve situation. Has anybody had experiences with Rogaine, and how did they find it, what's it like? What is the hair growth like, if it does happen? And lastly, is there anything else that someone can recommend that work for them.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Three Seasons

My hair is and has started to grow thinner on my crown for last year or two. I started to take supplements called Biotin 1000mg, but dunno if this will help improve situation. Has anybody had experiences with Rogaine, and how did they find it, what's it like? What is the hair growth like, if it does happen? And lastly, is there anything else that someone can recommend that work for them.

Forget about that. Massage the galea on your head. And use a boar brush every day to vigouriusly brush all over your head. Blood flow issues is the cause of the problem IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Check the family tree, and if anyone has had the baldness at your age. If so, it may be hereditary. If not, look at issues regarding stress in your job, life, etc, as this does cause hair loss. If unsure, check with your doc.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,034 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Nothing scientific here, but I am a firmer believer that the likes of Rogaine will have very little, if any, effect on your thinning hair.

Its just well marketed.

You just might have to accept that fading hair is something that men have to deal with.

Advertisement