Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Lites charger

Options
  • 29-03-2013 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi fellow boards,
    I have been using a Vapouriz e-cig for the past 7 weeks all going well but then I ran out of refill cartridges and something happened that I couldnt get them so today I purchased an E-Lite in Londis just to keep me going but I have no charger for it. Where can I purchase this charger as my Vapouriz charger does not fit it? I am looking for a shop in Dublin that has a charger has I cannot buy anything online as my bank card got scammed :( Loving these e-cigs as they are working for me to be off cigarettes :)
    Any info will be much appreciated
    Thank you
    Bee

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.e-lites.co.uk/accessories.html

the elites irish site isnt working, dunno if any irish sites stock them.. dont think so

• Registered Users Posts: 44 buzzybb

Sorry, preferably a shop in the Dublin area I am looking for, at this moment I cannot buy anything online as my bank card got scammed :( . I forgot to say that...must modify the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

I think (not sure) that I saw some elites chargers behind the counter at the Topaz station in Kilmainham. I'll check tomorrow and let you know if they have them. Hope you're not climbing the walls with nicotine cravings!

If you're totally desperate maybe contact e-smokeireland.eu and see if they could help you out. They're based in Palmerstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 buzzybb

Good news...got myself a charger :-) keeps me off the cigs for another while now...stressful times with exams approaching :-) thanks for the suggestions etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Ciaran-Irl

buzzybb wrote: »
    Good news...got myself a charger :-) keeps me off the cigs for another while now...stressful times with exams approaching :-) thanks for the suggestions etc.

Can't find a shop that sells the. Can anyone give me a steer?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Ciaran-Irl wrote: »
    Can't find a shop that sells the. Can anyone give me a steer?

E-lites?

My local Dealz has them I think.

Advertisement