Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rayban Sunglasses 50% off

Options
  • 29-03-2013 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Sunglasses Hut in Jervis Shopping Center, Dublin have selected RayBan sunglasses at 50% off, some were as cheap as €55.

The offer ends on April 2nd.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blueturnip

**Swear words**

The one in Dundrum is doing 2 pairs for €230, which i bought yesterday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Dietsquirt wrote: »
    Sunglasses Hut in Jervis Shopping Center, Dublin have selected RayBan sunglasses at 50% off, some were as cheap as €55.

Cock! Is there one of these in cork by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Dietsquirt wrote: »

Were wayfarers 50% off by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

No idea about wayfareres, just saw the RayBan promotion.

Just so no one gets carried away, they were selected sunglasses, not all RayBans. I noticed they were the ones with red/pink lenses. Nice but not really my style.

Blueturnip: They had that promo as well today

Missingtime: Not sure, have a look http://www.sunglasshut.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AjaxStoreLocatorDisplayView?catalogId=11152&langId=-1&storeId=11352

Advertisement