Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Wireless Charger DT-900 Vodafone Half-Price

Options
  • 29-03-2013 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Vodafone 32 Henry Street are selling the Nokia Wireless Charger DT-900 for €34.99 in a half price offer. Is usually €69.99 from a Vodafone Ireland Shop.

This offer is still a lot cheaper than buying it from Amazon £45.71, approx €55.

(although not really half price when compared to Amazon, not far off though)

Just got one for my Nexus 4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

Nice one does it definitely work with the nexus 4?

user1842 wrote: »
    Hi,

Vodafone 32 Henry Street are selling the Nokia Wireless Charger DT-900 for €34.99 in a half price offer. Is usually €69.99 from a Vodafone Ireland Shop.

This offer is still a lot cheaper than buying it from Amazon £45.71, approx €55.

(although not really half price when compared to Amazon, not far off though)

Just got one for my Nexus 4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭user1842

JAMM222 wrote: »
    Nice one does it definitely work with the nexus 4?

I just tried it there and it works. Will check other positions to see if they work.

There has been issues with this charger and the Nexus 4 but a recent software update from Google seemed to have fixed it. The phone does charge cycle for about 10 to 20 seconds when initially place on the charger but then charges.

The idea location for the phone is where the bottom of the phone is about 2mm up from the bottom of the charger.

Advertisement