Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

welfare payment

Options
  • 29-03-2013 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭

i was just wondering whether i would still get paid my jobseekers allowance on tuesday because i was away all day thursday and couldnt get to my local post office in time to collect it. should i contact the social welfare office on tuesday morning after the easter bank holiday or would the payment be waiting for me in my local p.o. instead. i really need some help on this i am kinda worried about it. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭thrashmetalfan

is there anybody out there that could give advice please?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Can you get to your local post office tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

It should still be in the post office tomorrow if you can get there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭thrashmetalfan

oh yes thats true. great i will ask at the post office tomorrow. thank you very much you two. thanks for the help. my mind is not working straight today. i should get a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Remember it is only open Saturday MORNINGS.

• Advertisement
Advertisement