Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hands up who forgot to stock up on booze for Good Friday.

Options
  • 29-03-2013 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

Well I did, only just remembered around half 9. Mate of mine used to work in Domino's and he said that Good Friday was always the worst day for drunken customers. People who could barely walk coming in and ordering loads of stuff.

So did any of ye forget to stock up?

Or did any of ye stock up but are all out again? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Just back from pub
    Way to early to be told bar not serving at 12:30...
    Forgot about the no booze thing on good friday- what a silly island we are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

go to the supermarket, go to the drinks section, grab what you need, walk up to the security man and hand him the money then run. he will be confused and wont give chase. its technically not stealing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Im not that desperate for booze for ONE day in the year but thanks. Im sure they will some on sale on Saturday.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I would put my hands up but dunno how to show it on this and couldn't be arsed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Already Locked

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I would put my hands up but dunno how to show it on this and couldn't be arsed

O/

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

1.5 litres of Jager left in my room, life's good. :cool:

Probably won't touch it though, out of laziness.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

wprathead wrote: »
    Forgot about the no booze thing on good friday- what a silly island we are

Yip. That and the chronic alcohol problem

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Steodonn

Firefox11 wrote: »
    Im not that desperate for booze for ONE day in the year but thanks. Im sure they will some on sale on Saturday.;)

Saw something like this happen before. Was early in the morning 15 mins before they could serve drink. Two lads walked up to the till with a load of drink. Girl said she couldn't sell it till half 10 lads just gave her a 50 and walked out. Security guard comes out of the back room and wasn't sure what to do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

Living in blighty, which thanks to their hatred of Catholics means I'll be toasting home in the pub tomorrow today :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

So, a Horse walks into a Pub....................

21/25

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement