Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

manifold

Options
  • 29-03-2013 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

looked at a job underfloor and saw maniflod 11 port for rads on under floor system how they set flow rates i dont know no flow regulators fitted done 10 yrs ago one good thing mixing value fitted could you tell me where i could buy good manifold kit to suit at a good price got some quotes already their a bit mad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭TPM

What type of pipe is used for the underfloor heating? you will need to check that the manifold can work with it.
    Are you looking to put individual room control in, or just flow control to balance the system?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭310

yes its 16mm clear pex cant see any print on it, i just get a new kit , i leave stats as are, actuators will be new as well as their are a few not working

Advertisement