Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card e-statements

Options
  • 28-03-2013 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

I need to get three months of bank statements asap.

I had assumed that I would be able to download e-statements as I do with all my other accounts.

But all I can bring up is a 'view account' summary form from 365online that is pretty useless. It doesn't show the account number, the name etc.

How can I get credit card statements for the last three months quickly?

Why aren't credit cards included in the e-statements system? :confused: It's 2013 for pity's sake!

Thanks,
    Quad

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi quad_red,

Thanks for posting.

Credit Card statements will be accessible in eStatement format on 365 Online although we haven't been given a date as to when they will be available.

You can call Credit Card Services on 1890 251 251 / 00 353 56 7757747 to request hard copy statements although they can only be posted to the home address on your account.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Hi quad_red,

Thanks for posting.

Credit Card statements will be accessible in eStatement format on 365 Online although we haven't been given a date as to when they will be available.

You can call Credit Card Services on 1890 251 251 / 00 353 56 7757747 to request hard copy statements although they can only be posted to the home address on your account.

Thanks

Billy
    Thank for the fast response Billy.

My wife had her credit card statements up and printed off in around thirty seconds from AIB.

I just called the number you provided and the best they can do is reprint the statements (at something like €3/4 a page) and this will take til the week after next.

That's stunningly inefficient and a massive rip off.

If you don't have the capability of allowing customers to print them off themselves then gouging us with such a high per page cost really isn't good customer service at all.

Quad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Quad,

Apologies about the inconvenience this has caused you.

I have forwarded your feedback to our credit card department and also our development team for 365online regarding this issue.

Thank you
    Linda

Advertisement