Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KATS drama group Galway - get involved in our new production!

Options
  • 28-03-2013 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

We are doing a performance of Ludwig's comedy "Lend me a Tenor" in mid-May in Galway city, and are currently looking for people to get involved in our production team! We're running for 5 nights in the Teadhbhearc theatre, Galway, 13th to the 17th of May.

Currently looking for people to help with makeup, costumes, props/stage dressing, stage management and production management.

We're meeting in Joyces meeting rooms Knocknacarra (above xtra-vision) on the coming Tuesday, at 7pm. PM me for more details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

I should add that lots of laughs are guaranteed and it's a hilarious show, whether your in the audience or backstage (possibly even crazier backstage!).

• Registered Users Posts: 5 romajules

Hi, I would like to get involved and wondered if you are auditioning or looking for help with a production?

Best regards,
    Julie Kelly
    086 0755879

Advertisement