Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Septic Tank Inspector Jobs

Options
  • 27-03-2013 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi foks,

Anyone have any information on what the story is regarding the septic tank inspection jobs? No info on the internet - I thought there would have been some sort of recruitment drive. I'm a desperate graduate.

Cheers.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

hge19 wrote: »
    Hi foks,

Anyone have any information on what the story is regarding the septic tank inspection jobs? No info on the internet - I thought there would have been some sort of recruitment drive. I'm a desperate graduate.

Cheers.

I heard its a rather sh!tty pi55y job allright...:pac::pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Supertech

hge19 wrote: »
    Hi foks,

Cheers.

I believe all of the inspections are to be carried out by Local Authority Staff, and with the embargo on recruitment there's unlikely to be any new positions created.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Beanie13

Hi there

sorry this is a little off topic but I was wondering does anyone know if registrations can be viewed online? looking to purchase a property and one viewed is close to a stream...does anyone know how far septic tank should be away from a stream???

Advertisement