Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March Mortgage payment

Options
  • 27-03-2013 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭

Hello.
    I was just wondering what day my Mortgage payment will come out of my account for March?it normally comes out on the 30th but as it falls on  a Saturday this month I am unsure if it will come out tomorrow or next Tuesday.Please let me know when you can.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi howyanow.

Thanks for your query.

When your mortgage direct debit payment falls due at the weekend, the payment will not be processed until the next working day. In your case, the March payment will go through on Tuesday. Please note, the direct debit will be in the system from the working day before the due date, therefore funds will need to be in the account today.

Hope this helps.
    If you have any further queries, please let us know.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭howyanow

Hi howyanow.

Thanks for your query.

When your mortgage direct debit payment falls due at the weekend, the payment will not be processed until the next working day. In your case, the March payment will go through on Tuesday. Please note, the direct debit will be in the system from the working day before the due date, therefore funds will need to be in the account today.

Hope this helps.
    If you have any further queries, please let us know.
    Laura
    Thanks Laura
    I wanted to confirm if the money needed to be in today which you have done for me.

Advertisement