Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaccinations

Options
  • 27-03-2013 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

We have a 3 week old and are wondering about vaccinations. We have the the BCG booked anything we should look out for ? Our main concern is the 6 in 1, we have heard lots of issues about this treatment should we be worried ?
    One friend advised us to go up to Northern Ireland and have them done, another said to get them done privately one at a time. Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Moved from Parenting, please be aware that the Health Sciences charter now applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Big Davey

January wrote: »
    Moved from Parenting, please be aware that the Health Sciences charter now applies.
    Ok thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

hi op.

I know you started this in parenting and it got moved here, but in this forum we don't discuss personal medical situations at all, or offer advice, so I'm going to lock the thread.

I'll let the parenting mods know, so you might re-post there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement