Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rads not heating in apartment

Options
  • 27-03-2013 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

Hi, last night when i turned on the gas boiler, none of the rads in the apartment heated up, freezing :mad:. The boiler is firing i think, sounds normal and i can see the blue flame coming on. Anyone know what the problem is, need to get it sorted asap.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

wazzer1 wrote: »
    Hi, last night when i turned on the gas boiler, none of the rads in the apartment heated up, freezing :mad:. The boiler is firing i think, sounds normal and i can see the blue flame coming on. Anyone know what the problem is, need to get it sorted asap.

Thanks
    Are the pipes going into your cylinder getting hot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

wazzer1 wrote: »

Thanks
    Motorised valve failure most likely. Put valve in manual position & replace valve head if of type that head only can be changed.

Advertisement